Old September 13th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Earle Horton[_5_]

Default CRV slurping noise when accelerating

"Slurping" is a new one on me! It could be that the dealer didn't get all
the air out of the cooling system after replacing the water pump. That
might make a noise. Check the coolant level to make sure it hasn't gone
down, and in the future every time you check the oil. The air intake does
make a sucking noise. Some people just get used to it. Some people never
do.

Earle

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=475705

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=618823