Old March 16th 05, 11:33 PM
Paul

On 16 Mar 2005 13:38:42 -0800, Erica , one of an infinite number of=20
monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following in=20
rec.autos.driving...=20

> The fanatical attentiveness on speed has produced a nation of nervous
> drivers whose confidence appears to have been destroyed. Nobody wants
> to overtake these days and, if overtaken, most drivers react with
> annoyance. Skill, judgment and anticipation have gone out of the window
> and our roads are more dangerous as a result.
>=20
> And I wish for that raison d'=EAtre that I could spray everyone's
> license plate with a photoblocker spray http://www.photoblocker.com/
> and get the whole thing as the crow flies. Everybody will drive with
> self-belief and there will be fewer accidents.

All the spray will do is make your car's license tag unreadable on a=20
photo-radar or RLC picture. Good for defeating those devices, but won't=20
stop a policeman with a hand held radar or his car radar from clocking=20
you and pulling you over....