Old November 14th 04, 06:24 AM
Brenda

"jjs" > wrote in message >...
> "Speedy Jim" > wrote in message
> > Tim Rogers wrote:
> >
> >> .........a good time to post something like this while the wife is
> >> outside
> >> shoveling snow:
> >>

> >> Subject: Tech Support
> >>
> >> Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0.

> Yer the electrics guy, Speedy so you will understand.
> I traded in my 40 year-old for two 20's.
> Turns out I'm not wired for two-twenty.
>
> Bummer.

Now You sound just like the glutton I am. I'm sure u know what a
glutton is. I am for sure one. Anyway, someone that goes to bed with a
platter of chicken, Damn near eats the whole thing, goes to sleep with
a thigh in one hand, a breast in the other , wakes up wanting another
piece.......burp,,love tony