Old June 11th 05, 01:00 PM
harrison

"jc" <k@knet> wrote in message ...
>I am amazed at how sensitive the bumpers are to damage. I have two black
>dings in mine and have had no accidents so assume it is from something like
>a shopping cart. The color coordination may be cheap and look nice but
>it's sure not as good as what bumpers used to have. So the question is:
>How do you fix these things?

My first order solution was to get a black Accord, dings hardly show at all.

Beyond that, Honda sells topuchup paint in a bottle with a small brush for a
fairly low price (remember something around $6US). That will cover the many
nicks until it is bad enough for you want the whole cover repainted.

I had a white Volvo previously with a black plastic bumper cover and had the
same problem, went through lots of touchup paint in the 10 years I had it.

Dave - 03 Black Accord