Old June 12th 05, 03:07 PM
tim bur

what a crock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's obvious you have really never used one
i also did not trust one at first but i use it now as part of a 2 step checkout
and i never miss a leak i turn on the ac and stick it the vent with ac full on.
then i place it on the floor, and then shut off the engine and insert the tip
into the drain it it leaks it will let you know
the mac one we have is the best one i have used
i used the dye to find the big leaks but it also hides leaks at the service
valves were the sniffer doesn't oh ya in this hot weatheri don't even shut off
my bench fan thats pointing at me