Old September 9th 06, 06:27 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
queticoman

Default Newbie Audi owner question: Manuals

Just purchased a 1994 Audi 100S. Man do I like what I see so far.
Everything under the hood is laid out nicey and easy to get at. I've only
owned American cars before with everything shoe-horned in.

What I'm looking for are good maintnenance manuals for this car. I've
always used Haynes or Chilton. These do not seem to be available for this
car.

I got really excited when I saw that Bentley publishing offered online
searchable manuals. I thought these would be even more detailed than what I
am used to. I tried the 3 day subscription. While I found a bunch of great
data on the vehicle, I could not find any type of step-by-step instructions
on how to do things.

I checked alldata.com and seem to get about the same result.

Am I not looking at something right? Is what I'm looking for there and I'm
just not searching right? Do I need to go to another source for
step-by-step instructions? Is there a source?

Thanks in advance.