Old December 23rd 04, 05:52 AM
I love Edsels

thanks. by newer, do you mean 04? this sounds do-able now but
I want to be sure before starting anything as I am the nervous and
delicate type. and as usual here, good advice from DS. as to the
others and their non-advice - stop that silliness right now!
thanks
Tom
Seattle

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:21:27 -0500, "Daniel J. Stern"