Old July 28th 05, 08:50 PM
Joseph Meehan

t4 wrote:
> "" wrote:
>> "t4" > wrote in message
>> news:1_636610_1f07075492b0a2598fc2b01953b66a62@aut oforumz.com...

>> > can you give me some suggestions .
>> >
>> > i have changed the water pump !
>> >
>> > i have changed the thermostat!
>> >
>> > i have changed the raditor cap!
>> >
>> > i have used a block reparer through the cooling system !
>> >

>> > i noticed today that there is bubbly foam on top of the water when
>> > you open the water tank but its not thick foam its like bubble
>> > bath foam then dissapears after a few minutes.
>> >
>> > shawn

>> It seems you have eliminated everything likely other than
>> the one you
>> don't want it to be. I sure looks like the head gasket. Do a
>> compression
>> check
>>

>> --
>> Joseph Meehan
>>
>> Dia duit

> how to do a compression check?

You either find someone with a compression gauge for a diesel or you buy
one and follow the instructions.

I suggest you may want to buy a shop or repair manual for your
transporter. It will have detailed instructions, trouble shooting guide and
most important in this case, the compression norms for your engine.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit