Old May 21st 04, 04:29 PM
MeatballTurbo

In article <aSorc.411$rc2.184@amstwist00>,
says...

> "MeatballTurbo" > schreef in bericht
> t...
>
> - IIRCC the 145/146 Cloverleaf is a 16V engine so belt, no chain.
> - 164 & Saab9000 are built on the same platform, so comparable in size; 155
> is smaller
> - 155 "narrow bodies" (prior to 1995, 8V TS engines, chain, no belt); 1.8 is
> best compromise engine.
> - plugs on TS engines are expensive and you need 8, but only every 100000km
> - maintenance is quite simple
>
> Are you sure you want a car?

Oh, I have a car. I enjoy to drive, and I drive to work every day, I
drive everychance I get.

Problem is, I have very little money to spend ona car, and even less
for the rapidly rising fuel costs in the UK.

I've watched fuel rise from 79.9p a litre for Shell Optimax/Super
Unleaded to 82p a litre for standard 95ron premium unleaded in less than
one month. 26-30MPG doesn't help, even though the Saab is so enjoyable
to drive when you can keep it on boost.

--
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com