Old August 30th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
BläBlä[_2_]

Default Direction GM's taking Saturn

This is kind of a trollish thread...

In article . com>,
says...
> it's life by bankrolling a comeback of an outdated gas guzzler camaro.
> theres quite a number of fast muscle cars, but few cars that provide
> the owner with superior quality and reliability. that's where the

A car that makes 400hp and probably will get 28 mpg highway is far from
a gas guzzler. Find me something else making that much power and getting
better gas mileage. There wouldnt be any notable difference in gas
mileage between it and a 6cyl Honda powered Vue. It probably wouldnt
hurt gas mileage the slightest bit to put a 300hp rated LS2 in the
Saturn Vue and gear it taller since it doesnt tow anything anyway. The
latest V8's from GM are downright indestructible and amazingly
efficient. Next time you jab at gas mileage look at the power output.