Old July 21st 05, 04:57 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> Of course I am

heh...as if we didnt already know that.

> You still don't see your grammatical error!

lol....crying about grammar is yet another sign of your pitiful desperation!

>>great! now give me an alternative to replacing an HMC in a pinch.

> No ambient specification.

that wasnt my post to you.....that was my post to jeff. my post to YOU
clearly stated -30 degrees.

>>and "in a pinch" means an alternative to "doing it right" to get you
>>through
>>temporarily when youre "in a pinch" (such as on a roof top on a -30 degree
>>day).

> The 'such as' condition is by no means limiting

lol you can squirm like a little weasel all day long and it wont change a
thing! i clearly listed -30 degrees and you later accused me of trying to
change criteria and slip one in. i have exposed your lies yet again, and
its fun to watch you try to squirm. :-D

> Call me a liar, too...

liar.

--