Old June 29th 04, 09:10 AM
Zathras

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:07:41 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

>Juhan Leemet wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:35:57 +0100, Zathras wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:33:24 GMT, Catman
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>> Battery saving feature, I would guess?
>>

>No. It stops iddiots from driving around with their got lights on (dazzling
>the rest of us) for months cos they forget to turn them off.

...nah! It's Italian electrical paranoia! Same as the ignition switch
without a key in kills almost everything so there's a special position
just so you can operate the side lights without the key in!!! ;-)

<Snip>

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)