Old June 30th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default M P G

>Using full syn oil gives me another 2 >mpg

some m p g might be gained by using synthetic oil (speculative) in fact
some synthetic oil "blenders" label their oil as doing so.

but the best mileage increase that I have ever had was with Arco
Graphite motor oil, w/a conventional oil base (since discontinued). this
oil had everything going for it, but never become a mass buyer's item,
what a shame..

Royal Purple synthetic motor oil is touted as being a real quality motor
oil with friction fighting additive pkg. - that adds more m p g.