Old April 17th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default 3.3L V6 Engine Issues

The engine in my '92 Grand Caravan LE AWD will not start.
Yesteday i changed the thermostat and its now having this problem.
Before changing the thermostat it ran perfectly.

This is what ive worked out:
- ECU does not report any engine failure codes (only 12 & 55), but the
engine also has not ran since the ECU was last reset (so explains the
lack of error codes?).
- The injector relay does turn on, but injectors are not firing on
cranking
- There is no spark on cranking
- Fuel pump appears to be working

So i guess this points to a cam (does it have a cam sensor?) or crank
sensor issue?
I gather the ECU is ok as i do get the 12 and 55 fault codes, and the
fuel pump does turn on.

Can anyone tell me exactly where to find the cam and crank sensors?
I know the crank sensor is meant to be located somewhere around the top
of the bellhousing where it meets the block, but for the life of me, i
cant find it (maybe hidden by the exst manifold??).

Thanks!