Old July 18th 05, 03:53 AM
BillyRay

What about a possible water pump problem Bill? He did not mention any
unusual noise but that doesn't always happen.

I would (and did) install one of those $3.99 Flush-N-Fill Kits in the heater
hose. It is remarkable how much junk it can flush out of a motor/radiator.

I would skip the water wetter. DC advises against it.

Make sure you get old fashioned 'American Green" or Zerex G-05 antifreeze
and not the Texaco-GM "Dex-Cool" based formula which have a reputation for
clogging and eating radiators metals.

The concentration should be 50-60% antifreeze in your area. Less offers
little corrosion protection.