Old July 11th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Steve[_1_]

Default What is ATF + 4 Trans Fluid

http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...?TOPIC_ID=3675

> What do you think, Steve?

They always said that eventually the aftermarket would pick up ATF+4. I
don't know specifically about Valvoline, but it wouldn't surprise me.
What I DO know is that the additive package was developed by Texaco and
a small chemical company whose name I forget and that Chevron/Texaco
makes the fluid branded as "Mopar," so I'd expect Chevron/Texaco to be
one of the first to market with a true ATF+4 equivalent.