Old June 10th 04, 02:47 AM
George Graves

In article >,
"Tony Rickard" > wrote:

> "George Graves" wrote:
> >
> > If only my !@#$%^ Federal Government would let me bring this puppy into
> > the country, I'd buy it in one quick minute!

> If you own it in the UK for so long can you not import it?
>
> I'll look after it for you. I have a garage. I will even run it every
> weekend for you.
>
> Ok so I'll even look after it rent free - what a guy...

No. The law says that you would have to keep it for me until it was 25
years old before I could bring it in without DOT safety approval. OK for
you, not OK for me. In 12 more years I'll be too old to enjoy it. ;->

--
George Graves

"This election is shaping up great. Our choices
are a guy who has a lot of second thoughts, or
a guy who has never had a first thought."
-- Jay Leno