Old July 21st 05, 01:26 PM
Peter Bozz

Dori A Schmetterling wrote:
> Nice clip!
>
> I wonder why Tiff et al & Jeremy parted company.
>
> And who is The Styg???
>
> DAS

I can only assume it's because Tiff refused to submit to
Jeremy's fascist manner of running the show. Tiff didn't want to
be Jeremy's hand puppet (anymore?). Too bad, because he is
by far the better driver of the two (and even more so compared to
JC's two new sidekicks).

Even so, I prefer Top Gear over 5th Gear. With the exception of
the occasional M5 thrashing by Tiff, the rest of 5th Gear is too
tame.

The Stig is probably just an ex-BTC driver or F-1 test driver
(or is that giving him too much credit?).