Old June 30th 05, 02:31 AM
dave AKA vwdoc1

Did you check the CO before the cat. conv.?
I have had to adjust the screw inside of a few of the airflow boxes to get
some engines to run better.
If the engine runs a little too rich, it will not have that good power you
want.
I have seen at least two bad airflow boxes.

I have seen too many wiring problems at either the grounds to the
intake/cyl. head or at the throttle switches.

BTW Most Digifant IIs that I have seen have great power!
Of course these engines have a working 02 sensor! 8^)

later,
dave
(One out of many daves)

ups.com...