Old December 1st 04, 04:57 PM
Tom Pabst

Thanks for the info, Kevin. I saw some posts about a "patch" but couldn't
get a handle on the timing. I've been out of touch with scc "happenings"
lately. The Forum servers were so slow it was difficult to browse it and
get caught up. Which site is best to monitor, the RSDG home page or the RSC
Forums? Last question: There seems to be tracks made specifically for scc,
and tracks that work in F1C can be converted (changing the "sdb" file to a
"gdb" file extension, then adding the appropriate season hooks)......is
there a site where all tracks that work in scc can be downloaded (native
tracks to scc or F1C conversions)?

I miss the days when this newsgroup actively covered all sims.......these
Forums leave a little to be desired when trying to gather info quickly.

Much regards,

Tom