Old September 5th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Homer[_2_]

Default Accord 98 doesn't start after weekends

Hi All,

My Honda Accord EX 98 doesn't start after sitting for one day in my
driveway.
Engine starts everyday no matter how cold or warm is the day and
battery is pretty good.
The only problem is if I don't start the engine for one (or more)
days (after weekends mostly).
I tested holding the gas pedal all the way down and it had no effect.
Also I put injector cleaner multiple times in gas tank and had no
effect either.

I learned that if I turn key off and crank and off and crank has a
better result than just holding it cranking. Time to time I need to get
boost from my wife's car if engine doesn't start at all.

Please help.

Thanks,

Homer