Old January 6th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Ride Pix

Sorry for hijacking the thread too, blame my hubby, he pointed it out.
DANG!
They are really tearing stuff up!
Looks like all of those rigs have been turned into thrashers.

Thanks for telling us abotut the water pic, I was curious too.

But ON topic... I have the Sirius and I like it pretty well, I don't listen
to sports of ANY kind, but the music selection is good.
My KJ came equipped with it.

Kate

"JimG" > wrote in message
: Not to hi-jack this thread but, Indeed! Those are 35" BFG's drowning in
: that pool! When I eased off, I still hit my right rear corner and tail
: light. Quite a ride down that creek!
: Here is some recent pics from the same area... unfortunately I did not
: attend this day:
: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...lected=1564038
:
: JimG
:
: "billy ray" wrote in message ...
: >
: > Jim,
: >
: > Please tell us about the water adventure ride pix you have posted on
: > Frappr!
: >
:
: