Old March 15th 05, 03:14 AM
Bob G

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:05:27 +0100, "YT" > wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm in the middle of a restoration and had my door panels removed to
>sandblast the iron innerparts. Now I want to replace the skins with new
>ones.
>
>The doors are out of the car. Which is the best way to do this ?
>
>Thanks
>
>YT

I think you are trying to recover your door panels with skins....
IF SO I would suggest you forget it and buy complete replacement
panels...

I picked up a set of skins dirt cheap at Carlisle years ago for one of
my cars and honestly it was not a real easy task to glue the skins
on the old panels... I would do it again only if I had a hell of a
lot of time and no money...!

Bob Griffiths
64 72 76 79 & 95 Corvettes\68 SS 396 Chevelle