Old July 14th 05, 03:56 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, The Etobian wrote:

> >the ones that crack me up are the ones that back into a parking slot at
> >Costo and then can open their trunk to load all their crap in. LOL

> That's a lot easier than trying to back up when you're flanked by
> Excursions on either side.

The ones who **** me off and crack me up at the same time are those who
drive tiny cars *all the way into* parking spaces flanked on either side
by much bigger cars. That's moronic; the smart way is to pull in only so
far as to put the trailing end (whichever that be) of the small car more
or less even with the outer extent of the parking space lines.

They **** me off 'cause they create phantom parking spaces (Oops, no, that
one's taken).

They crack me up because I know there are people not paying careful
attention who'll glance at the phantom parking space and swing on in.
Krunch.

DS