Old July 14th 05, 07:37 PM
Chris

The regulations here in Canada stipulate the required brightness for DRLs.
Either the Turn Signal lamps (brighter than Park Lamps) or 75% to 92%
(typically 80%) of High Beams are typically used by makers, presumably
whichever is easier to configure to the specs. Chrysler seems to like the
Turn Signal approach, GM as you noted is a bit of a mix.