Old August 11th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jo Bo

Default 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport has lost dashboard power

On a 99 XJ I owned I removed a fuse to turn off the underhood light. Later I
discovered no dash activity, like you, and removed the dash. I then
remembered the fuse I had removed! Put the fuse back in and all was well.
After I put the dash back together :={ so check your fuses, I think it's
under the hood in the power distribution box.

JoBo

ups.com...