Old July 23rd 05, 01:33 AM
Ashton Crusher

On 22 Jul 2005 08:47:08 -0700, wrote:

>proffsl wrote:
>>
>> What I consider SPAM is when people respond to issues, with no
>> intention of discussing the issue.

>Except when the "issue" is a made-up one, where only one person
>actually gives a ****.
>
>> You've opened up dialog concerning the issue, weak as it might have
>> been.

>No, you're just trolling.
>
>Nobody in r.a.d. seems to give one little rat's ass about your pet
>project.
>
>Maybe you'd have more luck in alt.kooks?
>
>Now, don't get me wrong - I appreciate your motivations on the issue.
>Obviously the right to drive is not your real motivation. Your real
>motivation is to have a ****ing match in usenet. Otherwise you'd go
>and do something real, instead of having your face glued to a monitor.
>
>Oh, the right to drive? I couldn't care less. With every other issue
>out there, up to and including the stuff I have to do when I get home
>tonight, it ranks right down there with the reproductive habits of
>archaebacteria.
>
>E.P.

Wow, what an incredible statement. One of THE most basic freedoms a
person can have is the right to move unimpeded by gvt control and you
say that's something you could not care less about. I suppose you
don't give a rat's ass about your free speech rights either and think
the gvt would be within it's "rights" to require you to get a license
in order to use the Internet. It's no wonder this once great country
is going to hell in a hand basket with people who think like you
around.