Old April 6th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Soft Top tailgate parts

I have a 99 Wrangler that came with a hardtop, and had a sun bonnet and
tonneau cover thrown in. Well I found out that I was missing parts that
I needed to install the cover and bonnet. I appear to have the
windshield channel, and the channel that sits right below the rear
seat. I don't appear to have door surrounds (which I just recently
ordered off of ebay) and the hardware which holds the tonneau cover in
back (tailgate). Since I have never owned a jeep or a soft top, is
there anyone that can tell me what I need to complete this installation
(i.e. tailgate stuff) and where I might get the tailgate parts (have
looked high and low to no avail). Thanks for any help out there,

New Jeep owner and loving it!