Old April 7th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Soft Top tailgate parts

"silberj" > wrote in message
ups.com...
:I have a 99 Wrangler that came with a hardtop, and had a sun bonnet and
: tonneau cover thrown in. Well I found out that I was missing parts that
: I needed to install the cover and bonnet. I appear to have the
: windshield channel, and the channel that sits right below the rear
: seat. I don't appear to have door surrounds (which I just recently
: ordered off of ebay) and the hardware which holds the tonneau cover in
: back (tailgate). Since I have never owned a jeep or a soft top, is
: there anyone that can tell me what I need to complete this installation
: (i.e. tailgate stuff) and where I might get the tailgate parts (have
: looked high and low to no avail). Thanks for any help out there,
:
: New Jeep owner and loving it!

It's great that you are loving your new Jeep! Congrats
I don't know how much yours might be like mine but if it is there is a
padded rail that goes in the back that locks into the channels.
you can kind of see ont in the lower left of this iamge
http://www.andale.com/img/template.jsp

You might check with your dealership and also Best Tops
The dealership is always a great place to ask questions!

Oh! Add your Jeep to the list!
http://www.frappr.com/ramjw

Kate
2O|||||||O6 Rubicon