Old March 12th 05, 06:18 PM
Jim Yanik

John David Galt > wrote in
:

>>> OK, how many old Pontiacs are there that are making a problem?

>> The one across the street from my bedroom.
>>
>> The numbers aren't the issue. The fact of vehicles with unreasonably
>> loud exhausts (or engines, or stereos, or etc. etc.)
>>
>> It's people yelling "Notice me, notice me" like four year olds who
>> are obviously not responsible enough to drive on roads that are
>> shared by (and pass by the houses) of all of the other, sane, people.

> Wouldn't it be a shame if somebody went over and opened the drain on
> his radiator one night.

More appropriate to use that expanding foam insulation in a can,and a short
piece of plastic aquarium tubing;a good squirt up the muffler,and they need
to buy a new muffler.No damage to the car,motor,just the offending part.
It may even quiet it down to reasonable.

I'd have to buy the stuff by the case.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik