Old December 27th 04, 02:33 AM
Luneral

I think they only come with inline 6's but I could be wrong. I owned a 95'
country since new and just gave it up a few months back (actually the wife
traded it in without telling me). I really miss it. Darn good car, never
once failed to start or get me from a to b. I haven't met a light and
powerful SUV like it ever. If you go by how many old models are still
everywhere on the roads here in SoCal you can assume they are good cars.

they leak alot, but that just means your always renewing fluids!

"Eddy Long" > wrote in message
> Happy holidays all,
>
> I need the skinny on this Jeep.
>
> Looking to purchase a used one from 1999 to 2002 with about 45 to 80k on

it.