Old September 6th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default 93 Cherokee Sport Window Broken

There could be a spring clip between the crank and the panel. There is
a special tool for this, (see Bill's PDF file) or you can pop it out
with a screwdriver or a hook.

The gear inside the handle is the likely stripped point and the handles
are cheap to replace. You put the clip on the handle before installing
it and it just pushes into place with a snap.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's