Old September 7th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Will Honea[_1_]

Default 93 Cherokee Sport Window Broken

The one I just replaced had a worn regulator - the geared part inside
was rusted. I drilled out the rivets holding the regulator mechanism
and replaced it with one from a wreck. Best part was, the donor
vehicle had the vent windows that actually OPENED so I replaced that
part of the window assembly at the same time <g>. To replace the
regulator, you ahve to pull the door panel. Thakes some time and
fiddling but it's a pretty straightforward deal.

--
Will Honea