Old November 7th 04, 06:48 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik opined in
. com:

> > wrote in message
>> You blithering idiots! BLAH BLAH BLAH?

> You cross-posting bag of ****! nothing better to do?

So how ARE things on the island of Niue?

"Last month, the .NU Domain sent out press releases touting the availability
of .nu -- the top-level domain of the Polynesian island of Niue -- and its
registry's low price ($25), "wide-open availability of just about any name a
new Internet user might want," and the fact that Niue is a country whose
country-code domain name "carries little national identity outside its
borders."

IOw; Shut up or we'll occupy YOUR arse.;. if we dont already!

Or is that the idea? Mouse that roared!!!

But why is it I think you are in Europe... hows the jihad thing going in The
Netherlands?

Hmmmmm?