Old July 2nd 05, 11:54 PM
David

"TomKan" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Boy did you miss my point. Isn't the dealer supposed to notify the
> company that the recall work has been performed? I had to sign a couple
> forms stating that it had been done.

Yes, The dealer has to enter the recall repair info via global claims system
to update the recall notices. So if you received the recall notices again,
you dealer did not enter it into the system yet. DC must inform you several
times on safety recalls! So that is why you received, because the dealer did
not update, But go ahead and bitch about it, then bitch when they don't send
you any!

Christ did you just type this stupid item to see your name on the internet?