Old July 22nd 05, 10:57 PM

Dave Milne wrote:
> More like nuke Saudi from where 15 of the 19 911 terrorists came.
> I don't know if Bush has friends in the house of Saud, but you can bet your
> arse he won't have
> after he has nuked them.

Dave, I thought Americans were the ONLY ones who didn't know that the
Bush and al-Saud families have been tight since before WWII, maybe
before WWI. That is one of the primary problems and reasons why the US
is not taken seriously elsewhere, as it isn't.

The French may be loathsome but they aren't totally stupid. They know
what clients our politicos are total craven whores for. Worse, our
whores unlike theirs do not even posess a sense of style-which really
infuriates them.

Success for the West in the Middle East requires either we get out and
let them run it their way, or we subjugate them totally. And
unfortunately, despite the "patriotic" ass talking fat bigmouth
stereotypical American like a certain poster to this newsgroup, we just
are not too talented at rape, pillage, sacking, and Carthaginian earth
salting. Which they understand over there to the exclusion of much else.