Old July 26th 05, 01:06 AM
Just A Guyİ

I was never told of such a thing......instead, my Ford mechanics said the
clutch was faulty and therefore replaced it.....had a tune-up, oil/filter
change, some front end bushings replaced as well.....problem still existed
after that maintenance, but dissipated within a week and completely
disappeared when I installed a K&N FIPK air intake. Strange, huh? Oh well,
but I will keep your thought in mind if the problem ever re-surfaces.

Thanks,
Just A Guy

nk.net...