Old November 10th 04, 04:20 AM
John Riggs

The problem I had with my watch was it never worked except in election
years, and it quit working when he left office. ( grinning ).
Seriously, are these things worth more than the pot metal and paint they're
made of? Gotta do something. My dear old dad threw out my comic book
collection when I went in the service over 30 years ago....had some pretty
decent Spiderman, Superman, etc of the DC comics....back then they sold for
a whopping 9 cents, then I cussed when they raised the price to 12 cents. I
wonder what they would be worth now. Hell, I can't even remember what a
comic book sells for now.