Old April 28th 04, 03:56 PM
Neuropean

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:06:03 +0100, "Jake P"
> wrote:

=>The black plastic strip under my 147's front air dam (the bit that
hits all
=>the speed bumps) has become almost totally disconnected and is now
only just
=>hanging on.
=>
=>Anybody know what a dealer would charge to supply and fit a new one?
=>
=>Cheers
=>
=>Jake
=>

Just remove it, the latest models don't have it and if you go to an
Alfa garage they will take it off without replacing it. I also think
I've read soemwhere that it's not even available as a spare part
anymore.

You can staple it back though.... but it won't hold much

It's nearly worthless.
Neuropean