Old January 12th 05, 05:04 PM
Theo

Thanks. That's what I was hoping (except for the "pricy" part). Right now
the only thing that suffers is gas mileage, but I'm guessing that the fuel
pressure accumulator will be unable to hold pressure because of this and hot
starts may become a problem down the road? There's also, of course, a
school of thought that says you should minimize the number of components
****ing fuel around under the hood...

The apparent sealing on two of the regulator holes looks so cheesy.

Theo