Old July 14th 05, 03:34 AM
John Willis

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:54:54 +0200, "P.J. Berg" >
scribbled this interesting note:

>Someone is forgetting something here, which nation train AlCaida and the
>likes in the first place, UUUuups, wrong question???
>(Anti Commie at the time, but backfired did it not??)

So far as I'm concerned that was a short sighted policy then, just as
policies in place now may similarly turn out to be short sighted from
a point of view we do not and can not have in the present. It is
impossible to predict the future. Ideas and strategies that may seem
like the best ways to deal with existing situations, oftentimes turn
out to have been flawed. It is easy to be a Monday morning
quarter-back. It is hard to create, make, design, and implement good
policy in every instance.

Is that what you are trying to say? If so, I agree completely.

--
John Willis

(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)