Old July 23rd 05, 05:15 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

Big Al wrote:

> What parts? I know a guy with a 70 Deville and another with a convertible.
>
> Al

I'm not sure whats left, but there *was* an entire front cap. I
think that's where the service manual went was with the 70 Coupe'
DeVille when it was sold. I know the door and hood are gone, but there
was a mirrir, button panel and mirror control, som AC parts and such. If
he wants to know and is interested I'll go look, it's all in my moms attic.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com