Old June 12th 04, 08:12 AM
AZGuy

Have you ever driven it on the highway? If not, or if they can't
prove you did, why would you owe them any fees? In Arizona they have
a form you fill out attesting to the fact that you did not drive the
vehicle during the time the registration was expired and they waive
all the registrations fees that you would otherwise owe them.

If CA doesn't do that can you get it titled in a different state and
register it there. Then retitle it in CA and register it there.

--
Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the
establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . .
Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of
the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order
to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House
of Representatives, August 17, 1789