Old September 1st 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SnoMan

Default Direction GM's taking Saturn

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:12:46 GMT, "Private" >
wrote:

>If I am going to buy a
>standard GM product, I want to be able to purchase my parts from my standard
>GM parts (wholesale price) dealer.

Do not bank on this too much as I have a friend that is a manager with
Advanced Auto and he told me that in 2006 GM patented a LOT of new
parts so that they will be dealer only and they add to list every
years so buy a new GM will not be much better than a Saturn
aftermarket parts wise. I have owned GM's for over 30 years (and
jeeps for over 20 years and a few other brands for less but I think
that I have about bought my last GM product unless they can really
turn their act around.
TheSnoMan.com