Old December 7th 04, 03:07 AM
Carl Saiyed

Default Rubicon Express?

Some of you may remember that I was planning on putting a 2" coil spacer
lift on my 89 Cherokee. After exhaustive research, I have decided this is
probably not the best option for me.

I'm looking at the 3.5" Rubicon Express Super Ride kit w/rear springs. How
good is the ride of this kit compared to stock? How is it compared to the
"Super-flex" kit (w/rear springs)? I will be buying a kit with new rear
springs, NOT Add-a-Leaf.

Experiance with these kits?

Also, I am looking at the Doestch 3000 shocks. Do I need the 4-6" lift ones
or the stock legnth? Could I put the 4-6" lift shocks on now (stock height)
and put the kit on in a few months?

Thanks,

Carl