Old March 7th 05, 03:50 AM
Skip Elliott Bowman

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Any suggestions on how to get the best deal with poor negotiating
> skills?

http://www.fightingchance.com

HIGHLY recommended. Also, make a trip to your bookstore and buy some books
on how to buy a car. The best one I know of is "Car Buyer's and Leaser's
Negotiating Bible" by William Bragg. I gotta tell ya, it was fun turning
the tables on car salesmen. From the moment we stepped onto the lot to the
moment we signed the papers, 90 minutes time--and that included a 45 minute
test drive! Not to mention which we paid less than $300 over factory
invoice. Can you dig it?

One other tip: see those two things past your legs and ankles, covered up by
shoes and socks? Those are your absolute best negotiating tools. Use them
for fun and profit. They work.