Old January 5th 05, 04:07 PM
Imitheos

Default e-shop reccomendation for VW Beettle parts

Hello.
I own a vw beettle 1302S 1971 model which i restored.
I want to buy many parts for it and so if you would know some electronic
shops from which i can buy parts it would be very helpful to me.

I have found many eshops googling around but most of them are located in
the US.I have found great prices but nobody accepts international credit
card orders, and also very few send outside US & Canada.

I live in Greece, so if you know any site located in Europe (Preferrably
in Germany) so that it sends to Greece, i will be grateful.

Thank you for your time.