Old July 3rd 05, 05:30 AM
DTJ

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:00:10 -0400, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>
>> As for beliefs, I would prefer to be an ignorant conservative over an
>> ignorant liberal; the liberals can't seem to figure out which side of
>> the issues they are on.

>I agree, but where can you find a conservative at all these days?
>
>nate

Hi there.

Seriously, I am a conservative. I see things in both parties I like.
I hate how the democratic party is moving farther and farther left,
and I am not fond of some things the republicans are doing.

That said, the lesser of two evils is, IMO, the republicans.

I seem to recall that you feel differently, and have expressed lucid
argument as to your beliefs. Thus I respect how you feel.

I have no respect for idiots who blindly feel that their party is
without issue.