Old March 15th 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default 87 325is issue...

Psycho wrote:

> Well, my suspicions (and all of yours) were correct. The guibo had
> basically self destructed on me. Looks like I'll be going back to the
> BMW dealership tomorrow to get a guibo ($70) and most likely a center
> carrier bearing ($??).

The center carrier bearing is ~$35 or so, IIRC. Frankly, both together
are probably less to repair than what you were suspecting. Glad we
could be of assistance.

BTW, if you're doing much dealershhip service, you really ought to be
in BMW CCA. Very few dealers do not offer at least a 10-15% club
discount on everything.
--
C.R. Krieger
(Been there; done that)