Old June 18th 05, 01:08 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Josh,
It doesn't take long to cook an engine. If you could hear
preignition clicking before you stopped, more than likely the oil is
burnt and started scoring your bearings. Also in the five minutes of
time the heads begin to warp letting the coolant begin to seep into the
crank case instantly destroying the best of oils, and their lubricating
qualities. You gambled telling them to replace the oil pump, but I think
you knew it was cooked, when you didn't tell them it was doing the
Stanley thing.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/